10/21/12

fall photoshoot


I've worked with Caitlin Donovan Photography before to do product photos and was so pleased with the results.

We met last Saturday to do a shoot of my fall and winter line and out of nowhere, the weather turned really stormy and our preferred location was out of the question.

So instead we headed to my favorite University of Washington library for the shoot. The bright book stacks and aisles were a perfect backdrop.

If you're in the Seattle area, I highly recommend Caitlin for photography; she's so fun to work with and does a great job! Check out her tumblr (and cute photos of her adorable puppy).

xo, erika

p.s. love wristlets? I just added three new colors to the shop, including a version in polka dots and leather!


9 comments

  1. Bummer about the rain! Way to make the best of it. I think the library is a perfect backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1, I am absolutely obsessed with polka dots
    and
    #2 I LOVE the library photos!
    You really do such a fantastic job with your shop. I completely admire you and your work

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh this is awesome!! i love your stuff seriously i do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pictures in the library are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the library, the photos, the polka dots. i'm in love <3

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs