11/7/12

diy: painted glasses from yellow bird, yellow beard

Is it appropriate to talk about umm... (whispers) Christimas...gifts yet? I mean, if not, that's cool-- feel free to go elsewhere, but I've started thinking about gifts and, in particular, making gifts.

I'm excited to share a super cute DIY from Janee of Yellow Bird, Yellow Beard. (If you haven't checked out her cute, cheerful and inspiring blog & shop, I highly recommend it.) These painted glasses would be a great Christmas gift or maybe a just a fun project in general.

<><><><>


**you can find the glass paint pen here**
______________________________________________________



______________________________________________________



______________________________________________________



______________________________________________________



______________________________________________________




<><><><>
Adorable right? I can think of a million ways to design a glass or two! Monogram? Chevron? Snowflakes?... I could go on. 

Thanks, Janee, for sharing this cute project! Be sure to come say check out her blog, shop and say hi to her on Twitter and Facebook. :)

xo, erika

9 comments

  1. Where did you find the marker?!?! I've looked all over and no one has it ):

    Did it stay on after you washed it?

    Kaitlyn
    http://wifessionals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaitlyn!

    I bought mine at JoAnn! And it's fine if you hand wash it, but it comes off if you put it through the dish washer. Hope that helps!

    xoxo
    Janee

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool and simple! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I've only tried drawing on a mug with a Sharpie! I love the idea of using a glass!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs