11/29/12

friday finds & faves #13

Thank goodness for fridays. Is it just me or are weeks after holidays really long?

but despite the busyness, as I sit here in bed typing, with my two favorite boys next to me, (one furrier than the other), I'm just feeling a sense of grateful for the life I have been blessed with.

this week I also loved


>> this warm salad from Gina over at Acute Designs. It has changed my opinion of brussels sprouts.

>> date night with the husband. dinner and a movie. So simple, but so wonderful

>> the movie Lincoln. It just made me want to learn so much more about American history. Also, can I get an amen for movies between Thanksgiving and Christmas? All the good ones come out now!

>> Mandy's amazing blog post that will make you feel that all can be good in the world.

>> I want to make this and I need to make this

>> and if you're looking for christmas music inspiration, here's a great list from ilene

da rules: share some of your favorite things from the web and real life with the weekly friday finds & favorites link-up hosted by Beth and me. Please link up just your blog post with your faves (not your entire blog) and link back to Beth or me somewhere on the blog. Please, also, make sure that your post is relevant (i.e. no giveaways or that sort of thing.) And, of course, be sure to go visit everyone else who links up! :)





3 comments

  1. Yay for date night! We definitely want to see Lincoln. and I'm loving Carina's advent calendar idea. I need to make that stat :) I'll def check our Ilene's playlist today! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup i totally want to read all things lincoln now and the movie goes to prove that politics back then are still politics now, over fighting can't seem to come up with a compromise and thank goodness for Lincoln and his ability to get such an important amendment passed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that salad looks SO GOOD. And I've been really wanting to see Lincoln, I need to find some room in my schedule to see it.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs