11/26/12

oh hey.

him: plaid shirt, khakis: gap
her: lace shirt: F21 // cardi: Target // skirt: anthro // tights: ?? // shoes: thrifted

hey husband. thanks for putting up with my need to take outfit photos-- sometimes even outfit photos of you. and thanks for being just nearly as awkward as I am.

hey seattle. thanks for not being so rainy lately. I like you cold and clear.

hey friends. I feel like a failure lately. I promise I owe you good, long chats soon.

hey anna karenina. Russian literature is depressing. but your costumes were incredible.

hey immersion blender. We make beautiful soup together. I like you a lot.

hey Christmas. Don't get here too fast. I'm barely catching my breath from Halloween and Thanksgiving. I need a few long weeks to recover.

hey Tuesday. let's do this thing.


xo, erika


6 comments

  1. You two are so cute together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russian literature is SO depressing! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Immersion blender, you are my friend too! That has to be one of the best kitchen tools one could possibly have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Anna Karenina film with Vivien Leigh was extremely depressing, that I'd never be able to read the book. I don't think I'll be seeing the new film either. Gah!

    This was a sweet list of things and I love the photos of the two of you!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs