8/19/12

wedding wear


 dress: Target (borrowed) // shoes: urban outfitters // clutch: rouge + whimsy

another saturday, another wedding.

and I don't say that to complain. I'm a sap when it comes to weddings-- the details, the vows, the free wine (!) and luckily the husband is too. Going to a wedding reminds us of our day and our committment.

plus it's an excuse to get all fancy.

Like my dress? I wish I could say it was mine, but truthfully, I borrowed it. The bracelet isn't mine either but I can lay claim to my shoes and the clutch.

xo, erika

p.s. isn't this the cutest set up for a wedding? and the chair!! I wanted to steal it.

13 comments

  1. I almost bought that dress this weekend! You make me wish I had - it's the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! i saw that dress at target and was sooo close to buying it!!! you look GREAT in it!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! it's just perfect with your lime green clutch ;) and I say borrowing dresses is the best way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THAT DRESS!! also, love the subtle color blocking you've got going on with that clutch & your shoes... so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh!! I LOVE that dress!! How very pretty! I adore the color + lace!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is beautiful! Can't believe it's from Target, the lace makes it look so fancy! I love going to weddings too: I think it's nice to watch the ceremony and be reminded of my vows with my husband. The free wine and food doesn't hurt either :)

    -Megan
    meganesass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! I have a wedding next month and I've been on the lookout for an outfit and I am DYING over all of yours. Maybe we should play Sisterhood of the traveling dress :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look gorgeous! and I'll be honest, I caved and totally bought that dress in the natural white color. Seeing you wear this one is making want the lime one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely dress!

    I wouldn't be able to pull that off color or cut wise. But it looks splendid on you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw that dress and loved it. looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs