8/13/12

making the most of it

In between the day job and sewing orders like a mad woman (thanks for all your support!) I've been trying to make the most of summer.

Which means, as I make the most of 80 degree perfection in Seattle, I am not making the most of my blog.

Instead, I'm lingering on the deck after dinner with the husband, taking longer walks with the doggie monster, watering the garden, and taking last-minute trips to Eastern Washington, like I did this past weekend.



But I promise you that once the weather begins to turn... I'll be back with full force and then some. (I have a ton of ideas for future posts.) But for now, it's been a little casual 'round here. And I hope you're cool with that. 

xo, erika


4 comments

  1. sometimes it's nice to take a little time out from blogging... especially when the weather's nice


    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the summer, lady! I totally get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm originally from the Seattle (ish) area, so I say to you - enjoy it while it lasts! :) Summer only stays so long in Seattle.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs