8/4/12

nesby's friend penny

If you're familiar with my blog, then you're likely familiar with my dog, Nesby, who I affectionately refer to as Monster simply for his occasional monster tendencies. Today, I'm excited for you to get to know someone who is likely Nesby's future doggy-wife....

<><><>

Hi guys! It's Julie, of Julie Ann Art, and I wanted to introduce you to someone today. Her name is Penny. And she's a love-able terror. Yes, terror. That was not a typo on terrier. Although, she is a terrier as well.


I think Penny would be best friends with Nesby if they lived closer, just as I would be best friends with Erika if we lived closer. Penny and Nesby would be two peas in a pod. You see, they love all the same things:

Eating scissors
Eating toilet paper
Eating fabric
Eating hairpins
Eating anything that is left on the floor
Eating anything that dogs are not supposed to eat

You see?
They have so much in common!



Now eating various amounts of all things is not the only things that would draw these two pups together. They both have an undeniable cuteness that makes their owners look past the "terror" traits, and focus more on their friendly, cuddling, unconditional loving qualities. Aren't dogs the best?



Want some more Penny updates? (Along with recipes, craft tutorials, and daily life posts!) Come visit my blog, Julie Ann Art!


<><><>
Eating scissors? It looks like Nesby and Penny have quite a bit in common... 



xo, erika

p.s. have you entered the blog design giveaway? I'd go do that if I were you... 

4 comments

  1. oh, gosh. i am cracking up over this. hilarious. and two adorable puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG too cute. the last picture is hilarious and adorable at the same time!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Penny is SO CUTE. That last picture of her is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs