8/16/12

mind-changing

 tee: urban outfitters (ancient) // skirt: h&m // shoes: bc footwear

So I decided I changed my mind... (which I am apt to do)

friday finds is no longer a link-up just because i am so lazy about creating the link-ups-- (it feels like so much work) and sometimes I don't want to blog my favorites that I find during the week.

I just want to blog.

You know?

It's kind of like saying I just want to dance.

This is why the husband sometimes tells me I'm spastic.

Or my mom says I'm a space cadet.

But if you're curious, I liked this post this week, and this one.

I also like the husband.

xo, erika

p.s. is there a trick to keep pencil skirts from riding up when you walk? if so, i'd love to know it.

8 comments

  1. Love that pencil skirt! And I am totally with you on the riding up factor. Sometimes mine both ride up and turn to the side! I can't tell you how many times I've looked down around 3 pm to find a zipper that's worked its way around to my hip..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!!
    It is perfectly fine that you change your mind all the time, I often find myself doing the same thing!
    PS If you ever find the solution to skirts (and dresses!) riding up, I do wish you would share the answer!! It drives me crazy!! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm with the rest of you guys, if you find a solution to the riding up problem, PLEASE SHARE! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping in to say I love the outfit, especially that skirt! :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this color combo. I have one pencil skirt and you're totally right about how it rides up...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm like that too, the minute something becomes work I don't want to do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of my skirts ride up and twirl around. The curse of having no shape to my torso.

    Lovely outfit :)

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, you should wear that skirt ALWAYS. You're totally rocking it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs