8/7/12

currently

top: from katie's closet // skirt: H&M // flats: ancient from Nordstrom

currently loving: Seattle sunshine (although no one has A/C so it can get a little rough here.)
curently watching: Pretty Little Liars (I blame you Carina)
currently eating: salads-- pasta salad, three-bean salad, anything that doesn't require a lot of effort
currently listening to: Of Monsters and Men
currently reading: The Kitchen House (depressing but sooo good. If you love historical fiction, like I do.)
currently busy with... sewing, sewing, sewing. I am grateful for the orders, but I am also a little overwhelmed. someone please send someone to cut out fabric. 

what's going on with you?

xo, erika


6 comments

  1. beautiful!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Pretty Little Liars! It's addicting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't believe you guys have no A/C-we would all die here! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO with you on the salads AND Of MOnsters and Men. Loving them so much right now

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love any type of salad ever made. Mmmm now I want pasta salad. This is my first time to your blog and I think it's great! I'll definitely be back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Of Monsters and Men!!! Just saw them Sunday at Lollapalooza in Chicago. They were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs