8/20/12

arm party!

I love any excuse for mail.
Well, any excuse for good mail. Bills don't count.

This is why I jumped at the chance to do an "arm party" swap-- make bracelets, send bracelets-- what could be better?

Getting paired with Julie couldn't be better.

If someone told me two years ago that I would become good friends with people I met online, I would scoff. It sounds weird.

But Julie of Julie Ann Art has become a dear friend and sounding board for all things small biz/Etsy related and I was so excited to send her two bracelets I made.

And I was so excited to see what she sent me-- two really cute additions to my wrist. I'm super impressed by the chevron-patterned one. Not sure how she made that.

They were the perfect accessories at the beach:


love them.

other people made + shared bracelets. you should check 'em out here.

xo, erika

15 comments

  1. Beautiful! I love that chevron pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek, I'm glad you like them! I was so nervous. So glad I got partnered up with you! Thanks for the little extra too, they're coming in handy. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute bracelets! I love the ones you made and received!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these photos, especially the holding hands one! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog! Love the bracelets you and Julie made each other - you guys have skills!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that chevron one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh so pretty! The chevron one is awesome and they look great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love how you styled them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit and the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are pretty bracelets and look great together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your picture of the holding hands is so cute!

    Jamie
    greysksaturday.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs