8/23/12

summer ease.

dress: target (borrowed) // shoes: seychelles // bangle: thrifted

i love the ease of summer style. 

i love not wearing a cardigan (except i have to in the office of my day job-- always ferrrr-eeezing!) 

i love bare toes and toe nail polish. (although i admit to painting over my chipped rather than removing the polish and painting a new coat. bad erika.)

i love slow, relaxing dinners on the deck. I can't remember the last time the husband and I ate inside. 

and i love easy, breezy dresses that i steal from my friends' closet.

what do you love about summer style? 

xo, erika

p.s. I got my first stitchfix box yesterday and I kept one thing... guess right and you'll get a discount code to my shop! make your guess here!
 

9 comments

  1. The dress is absolutely amazing. SUMMER COLORS!

    www.eatblogpray.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is GORGEOUS!!! I also love going barefoot, indoors and outside. Outside, the grass feels SO good and so can the mud. ^_^

    I would so play along with your game, but unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to buy anything from your shop right now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress! It's perfect for summer! and I really love borrowed dresses...aren't they the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress! and going barefoot is one of my favorite things ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love that dress, it's very pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I die for this pattern!

    Rache
    www.hardinghappenings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My fave thing about summer is the ease of clothes. And when it's too hot to bother with hair/makeup =).

    Love this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the chevron print and the cut of that dress! And great photos, so light and summery :)

    -Megan
    meganesass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the pattern of your dress :)
    If you want we can follow each other on GFC, Twitter and Facebook if you want. Let me know! :-)
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs