You wanted to watch an awkward video of me right? OK, maybe not?
I have gotten a few questions about how I wear my hair in loose waves so I thought I'd put myself out on a limb and do a little vlog (most.awkward.word.ever) to show you how.
If you do not want to sit through the video, my tips below:
- go with dirty hair. If you really can't handle not sudsing your locks for day, use dry shampoo or mousse to give it more texture.
- tease the hair at your crown to give it a bit of volume.
- spray your hair with hairspray about half way down, let dry and comb through.
- curl, starying about halfway down your hair, 1-inch sections with a 1-inch curling iron. Move slow, rotating your wrist as you move down the strand of hair. Repeat.
- once your hair is all curled, gently shake out the curls, using your fingers to smooth and separate curls. You want a messy, more relaxed look.
- spray liberally with hair spray.
Let me know if you have questions!