2/17/13

sunday shop stuff

I love a good alliteration. It's a sickness really.

I'm just popping in on this lovely gray Sunday (well, gray where I am), to show off just a few new products and to share a little sale for you.

go shopping! storenvy or etsy
and my favorite: jade leather crossbody bag

 These photos are care of Elisa of Frances and Fern photography. If you're in the Seattle area, I highly recommend her! She is fabulous, incredibly talented and a total sweetheart. facebook // site // blog

And as an FYI, I will be closing shop March 1 and won't reopen until mid-April. Thanks for your support!

xo, erika

1 comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs