2/14/13

shiny boots + to-do lists


shiny boots and your internet to-do list:

read: 
>> this post from Julie about the world of handmade. It's all so true.

>> social media etiquette on design*sponge -- great tips for life + biz

make:
>> this  pretty jewelry stand diy from acute designs

>> this barbecue pizza. (husband, doesn't this look delish?)

do:

>> give to this amazing cause/goal

>> enter this giveaway

>> enjoy your weekend. go on a long walk. read a book. eat something delicious.

xo, erika

1 comment

  1. I really like you, Miss Erika. A lot :) and usually blogger eats my comments from my phone, so I don't try. But I'm praying it doesn't eat this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs