2/11/13

winter layers


 denim shirt: thrifted // dress, tights: Target // cardi: Ann Taylor // boots: eBay

It may not be spring weather yet, but I've decided that that doesn't mean it's not spring dress weather.

Although I'm getting a little tired of the cold, the thing about winter is that it forces me to be creative with my closet. Relegating a cute red dress to the back of my closet just because it's sleeveless doesn't seem fair; I'd rather figure out a new way to wear it.

So this is my latest tactic: layer shirts under dresses, and then cardigans over the shirts. My new favorite way to make a spring dress appropriate for winter. Even the dog agrees it works.

xo, erika

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs