2/5/13

different, just to be different

blouse: Nordstrom // sweatshirt: hello merch // jeans: Urban Outfitters // flats: Born
The husband tells me that sometimes I try to be different just to be different.


Apparently that kind of makes me a hipster. Or so he says.


Then I saw a bunch of people tweeting about these sweatshirts being on sale...  and I really liked the sweatshirts but then I thought that I didn't want to buy them because everyone else was getting them.


But then I remembered what my husband said and decided that being different, at least this time, didn't matter.

Another point to bring up. Do you guys remember when crewneck sweatshirts were the worst thing ever? I remember that it was a hooded sweatshirt or nothing in junior high. Oh how things change!  Crewneck sweatshirts are something I've seen everywhere for spring. Hooded sweatshirts, not so much. I should probably diy a polka dot crewneck sweatshirt or something.

xo, erika

p.s. linking up to stylelixir



1 comment

  1. I just found your blog through the FleetCollection dresses and I'm stuck! haha
    Love this sweater, I've been seeing it all over the place online, yet not so much offline so I guess it's still a bit different :) I live in the Netherlands which they don't ship to sadly :(

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs