1/31/13

the list. february


I think we make such grand plans at the beginning of each year, but so few of them stick. I'd rather begin each month fresh-- and that's what this link-up is about: starting each month looking at where we've been and where we want to go. 

>> january was a month of refreshing. I took time from the shop, read a lot of books and let myself be. Even with the shop reopened, I want to be better at taking time for me. I want to be more proactive in spending quiet time-- by myself, time to reflect, time to pray and time to listen.

>> go easy on myself. About once a month I freak out. My house is too messy! My shop isn't doing well! I should be more organized! What am I doing with my life!?! Does anyone else do this? I need to learn to let somethings go... especially my house. It's not going to be perfect, and I need to accept that. 

>> I'm ready to push myself this month. I have more ideas than I ever have before and I want to start preparing for spring and summer craft shows. I am ready to be more organized too.

>> I also want to sew more for me. I say this all the time, but I have some tutorials/patterns that I really really want to try out. This month I'm going to make it happen.

things I loved from January: this outfit // where i find inspiration // my obsession with asian cooking

Share your list! Every first Friday of the month Beth and I  will be sharing our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.

When you link up, please link a relevant post and link back to Beth or I somewhere on your blog. And be sure to come see what others are sharing as well. :)


 photo TheListC_zpsc77b3f30.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs