1/20/13

spring line: parte un


I took nearly a month off and put my shop on vacation. Like I mentioned, I burned myself out a bit before Christmas, so it has been lovely to turn off the sewing machine and focus on other things besides the shop.


With that said, I couldn't stay away too long! I have some great new items for the shop, and will slowly be adding them in the next week or so. But the first additions are up and ready for purchase.


After some requests, I made a line of ipad cases. The cases are designed to hold a standard Apple iPad, but will also hold a tablet, ereader, kindle or whatever other fancy electronic device you may have! It has a thick fleece padding to keep your technology safe (but I don't suggest throwing the case around to try and prove me wrong.) ;)




I've been playing around with florals, and besides using one for the ipad, I also bought a really spring-y print for a foldover clutch. It's really cheerful and might be the thing to get you through the rest of the winter.


Thanks for your support! You can see all the new items in the rouge and whimsy shop!

oh, and of course I couldn't leave you without a discount-- use "because" for 10 percent off.

xo, erika


12 comments

  1. i LOVE the florals...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be ALL OVER that floral clutch if I wore leather. Absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see the rest of your Spring line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it possible to die from cuteness?

    Erika these are PERFECT I love all your combinations and styles! Guuuurl WERK IT! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pretty flowers!! You are so creative Erika and you always make the prettiest things!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all so adorable! I really, really like the watercolor floral on the table case. It's a perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to get a case for my nexus!! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm obsessed with that floral foldover clutch! maybe i can convince the boyfriend to get it for my for valentine's...
    xo
    writeslikeagirlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the floral foldover. Darn lack of funds! I am sure they will sell like hotcakes.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs