1/24/13

new link-up: the list

I love lists. I think a lot of people like lists. There's something satisfactory about categorizing items: things to do, things I like, things I want to do, things I wish I knew, things I loved about last week... 

And what better time to share our lists than at the beginning of each month? Consider it a mini New Years-- but without the confetti. (or with the confetti, if you happen to have some lying around.)

Every first Friday of the month we will be sharing our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list. 

We'd love to see you join us next Friday, February 1st! 

 photo TheListC_zpsc77b3f30.jpg
happy friday friends!

xo, erika

4 comments

  1. Ooooh, I usually do a monthly review list anyway so this will be so much fun! I love when I can link up and see what everyone else is sharing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun idea! :) thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great idea! I love lists, but I haven't done any quite like this before. I'll try to link-up next Friday!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs