9/19/12

stretching out summer

Photobucket 
  Photobucket 
  Photobucket 
  Photobucket 
  Photobucket
 cardigan: old navy- similar // dress: fleet collection // belt & bangle: thrifted // bracelets: jungwa, fresh tangerine // boots: ebay

you can keep your pumpkin spice lattes.

you can keep your tights and sweaters.

I am still picking blackberries from my driveway, bakin' pies and wearing mint dresses.

But, fine, ok, I'll start wearing the boots. ;)

xo, erika

p.s. Speaking of mint dresses, can I bug you for a vote here? also, in case you need some incentive, you can still get 15% off at the fleet collection with the code R&W15OFF until the end of September.

p.p.s can we talk about what a good job the husband did taking these photos? you can praise him in the comments. :)


8 comments

  1. What a cute dress! I love mint so much. Your bangs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so luck to have a husband who supports you by taking pictures of you. He seriously did a great job. I love the close up of your lovely mint dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos + the way you styled this dress!! The boots + cardigan look very Fall!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure Fleet was at Renegade LA. Because I swear that dress is one that I was eyeing when I went there. They had more colors, but of course my fav was the mint one. ;] You're so purty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this post! Granted I live on the other side of the lake but this September has been AWESOME and I'm so going to enjoy the last squeaky bit of summer because we all know the grey clouds and the rain are coming and I will be wearing boots and sweaters until next June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dress is so cute, I love the way you styled it. :) Mint is suitable for any season!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs