9/7/12

day to day

 maybe I'm overly curious, maybe I'm a creeper but I love learning about other's lives -- where they live, what their house looks like, what they do first when they get home.

(crap. I think I am creepy.)

but I thought maybe you guys are just as curious as me so I'm sharing a little bit about my day to day.

It's not glamorous or exciting but it's real life, and I like that.

>> 6:00 a.m. alarm goes off. turned off.
>> 6:10 a.m. second alarm goes off
>> 6:10 a.m. alarm snoozed
>> 6:15 a.m. alarm goes off
>> 6:15 a.m. alarm snoozed

6:20 a.m. Get up. ugh. I am not a morning person. 

6:20-6:40 monster walked 
 
>> 6:40-7:00 a.m. figure out something with the hair, get dressed.
>> 7:10 a.m. run for the bus.

7:20-7:50ish bus time. I put on my makeup, check email and respond to shop stuff. 
 
 8:00 a.m. work! I eat breakfast at work-- coffee + oatmeal with fruit and almonds is my standard. 
 
 
11:30: gym break. This is definitely not a daily thing but I try to make it a three times a week thing. The building I work in has a gym and small locker room. I honestly really don't like working out but I feel so much better about life when I do. (it also helps break up a long day.) 
 
noonish: lunch! 


afternoon: more work. 

>> 5 p.m.: peace out! time for the looong bus ride home.

 5:30 p.m.: home! look who greets me!
 
6 p.m. husband barbecues on the deck while I put together the rest of dinner inside. 

(I usually beg the husband for an outfit post photo at this time too.) :)

 7:30 p.m. shop time! I go upstairs and start sewing, packaging orders or working on blog posts.


 10:30 p.m. time for bed, Bible reading and hangout with my two favorite guys. (or if it's a late night-- more shop time...I'm rarely asleep before 11:30) like I said, not glamorous, but real life. :)

and then it starts all over again...

but not tomorrow because it's Friday!

xo, erika

p.s. have you ever done a day in the life post? I'd love to see it... because, well, you know I'm creepy like that. ;)

15 comments

  1. you are such a creepster.
    ;)
    love this idea! and love seeing your day. maybe i'll do one myself!
    happy friday, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm I might have to now.... Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post! I guess that means I am creepy, too? Guess who will be taking pictures of their public transportation today....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this kind of post! Its neat to see other peoples routines, makes me wish I had a more structured week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Erika! I love routine and struggle with it in the summer since my job pace changes so much. But I have been loving this week of establishing out routine for the semester.
    PS I have the same Bible :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post! (so maybe i get to call myself a creeper too???) oh and dude! i have the SAME exact bible!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm I must be a creeper too because I loved seeing the details of your day! And your dog is so adorable :)

    -Megan
    meganesass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved this peek into your day. I too spend a lot of time walking my monsters :). And you go to bed so late!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love posts like this! There is something so fun about getting a glimpse of other people's everyday, real lives! I guess, we are all a little bit creepy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! this is a really fun post - you've inspired me and I think I'll do one as well. I am in love with your dog, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw I liked this post, so fun! And look at your fancy schmancy office with a window and nice view! :]

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a cool idea! I think my post would be quite boring though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness long day for you! What a fun post this is!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Bible cover so much!!! Looks so lovely.
    I love learning about other people too. It is so much fun. That's quite a schedule you have!! Good job!!
    +Victoria+

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun of a post! :) love seeing your routine and always wonder what others do in their days. :) ps. where did you get that gorgeous bible, and what version is it, if you don't mind my asking? Thanks. Barbie F.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs