9/21/12

small blessings

Sometimes the things you don't expect-- like getting sick-- end up being a small blessing.
I'm not good at taking time for myself and to be honest, I've been a little bit overwhelmed.

So I'm almost thankful for the chance, the excuse, to do nothing.




I've spent a lot of time on the couch with my favorite furry guy, who loves that I'm home. And we've watched a ton of Pretty Little Liars, which thanks to Carina, I can not get enough of. (Can we also talk about how Netflix now just automatically plays the next episode... not good.)


I've also spent a lot of time brainstorming, thinking and praying about my little blog and shop. I have been so blessed this summer by the response to my shop and I'm really trying to determine what the next step is. I'm getting a little bit excited about its future.

xo, erika

8 comments

  1. I love an excuse to do nothing. I need one! That past month has been crazy and there's no end in sight until after the holidays. I am excited about your shop's future too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what is in your shop, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better lady, although getting to watch lots of PLL is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. feel better, friend! and yes, i did notice that about Netflix when i'm watching The Vampire Diaries. ha! btw that first pic of you and your corgi...too presh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer that you've been sick, but sometimes just laying low is what you need! I'm glad to hear you've been taking time for yourself :) Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I hope you feel better soon, lovely lady!!!

    Also, Netflix is amazing. We just watched every season of Battlestar Galactica, are starting on How I Met Your Mother and watch random series'.

    Also, I just want you to know how much I support your shop. I really, really do and I drool over your products often. If I had the $, I'd buy something in a heartbeat. And of course, I support your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! I sure want to be sick now. I feel like I never get time for myself

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree w/you. Sometimes our bodies tell us we need to slow down and take care of ourselves. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself and getting some well deserved R&R. I hope you feel better soon. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs