9/6/12

fleet collection

you may remember me gushing awhile back about a mint dress I bought from this cute online shop fleet collection. I entered the photo for this month's facebook contest.
you can vote for me here

to get you excited about voting, they have a 15% off discount for you for the month of September with the code R&W15OFF

Honestly I love everything in their entire shop; handmade, feminine and elegant dresses, blouses and jewelry-- definitely all stuff up my alley (as you can see).


left to right:

thanks for your votes! happy almost friday!

xo, erika

4 comments

  1. shucks, I can't figure out how to vote for you! But I love the dress and they have such a cute shop! all their dresses are so pretty....I need an excuse to buy a cute dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...you look adorable & I want that dress!! I voted and shared on my FB page!! You are too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are THE cutest. Just voted!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs