1/9/12

my little guy

I've blogged before how my little dog Nesby is endless energy and joy -- everything to him is exciting and new.



But on Sunday my little guy came up lame when he played a little too hard. He can't put any weight on his back left leg and the vet thinks he may have torn his little doggie ACL.

It's so hard to deal with an injured animal or kid-- they don't understand why they're hurting, why they're supposed to lay low. And getting Nesby to lay low is proving near impossible. He still runs around the house, he's only a little slower with three legs going instead of four.

We'll find out for sure what's wrong with him on Wednesday and if you don't think it's too weird to pray for our doggie, I'd appreciate it. Any sort of torn anything will be painful and possibly expensive if we decide to go through with surgery.




15 comments

  1. Awww poor puppy! I have 2 dogs that are constantly in need of ER visits and no matter how small the problem I am always worried sick! They are my babies! I'll keep your little one in my thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, definitely praying! Poor thing! :( I hope all is well asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird?! Never. They are our furry, feathery and scaly children. They are our babies!!! I will definitely be saying a prayer. I am so sorry, for your little guy. I hope he does feel better, easily and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww..I hope Nesby feels better soon! I'm sending lots of love and positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hopes for a fast and easy recovery for Nesby! it is always so hard to see our children down and hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Nesby! You might try crating him if you need him to rest, I know he probably won't understand but it may help prevent him from further hurting himself. :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWW Praying for your little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor pup :( Lots of hugs to your little guy! I hope he feels better soon... that's no fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh dear!!
    I hope that Nesby is back to his old self in no time!!
    I'm praying for him dear!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monte and I are sending Nesby feel better vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor Nesby! I cannot imagine getting Milton to "lay low." Hang in there and I'm thinking of you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hope it heals fast... i love your corgi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's SO adorable! This picture is so darn sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs