1/26/12

i pulled an erika

If you know me personally you know that I occasionally get scatterbrained.

If you know me I say "what's his face" or "whatchamacallit" all the time not because in the moment I can rarely remember names, dates, or significant things from movies.

If you know me, you wouldn't be surprised by the fact that I bought airplane tickets to Creative Estates meaning to land at 11 a.m. and realized an hour later when chatting with Leonora from Yellow Heart Art that the tickets were for an 11 p.m. landing.

oops.

And luckily when I called Expedia they didn't bat an eye. They must know me too.

(Don't worry husband -- they didn't charge me for changing the flight.)

But I am going to Creative Estates, with the right flights, and I couldn't be more excited!


Are you looking somewhere to sponsor in February? Check out my sponsor page for details.

xo, erika






8 comments

  1. I'm SO happy you're coming to Creative Estates! WOO HOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, I have so jealous of all you awesome ladies going to Creative Estates. I wish that I was crafty so I could go too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Classic! I'm so glad Expedia was able to hook you up with right time for NO charge! I'm so excited to you to go...and wishing the great blogging conferences didn't always seem to come at a time when I cannot get away from work...some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a ball! So glad they changed it =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait to meet you there! Its going to be so fun, and im glad you were able to change your times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so jealous you are going to CE! I want to go so bad but my life is a tad crazy right now :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your flight got fixed! I'm also going to Creative Estates! WooHoo so excited!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs