Oh this week was one of those weeks. Not like last week... but still one of those weeks where Tuesday felt like Thursday.
But I'm feeling thankful for my husband, my lovely family and the promise of days off for Christmas next week!
Five good things this week:
1. Packaging up some Etsy orders and hitting up the post office
2. Small group with my girls -- hot chocolate sipping and talking in front of the Christmas tree
3. My best friend is going to be home in Seattle on Saturday! I can't wait to spend time with her.
4. Sunday night I watched Home Alone 2 with the husband and my brother. Perfect evening.
5. My silly doggy who ate an entire celery stalk that I dropped while cooking dinner. He honestly will eat anything.
Good things I read this week:
- great post on store-bought vs. handmade on JustLove.lyThings
- dreams & goals on GussySews
- this series about how Beth met her husband. looove it. maybe i should do one?
- this butternut squash soup I made this week. sooo good.
- I am obsessed with handmade Ryan Gosling. It just speaks to me...
- have you seen the paper mama's 50 days of DIYs? They're amazing, and I'm not just saying that because I contributed to one of them.
And if you are the praying sort, please please pray for my friend's mom. She's in the hospital and may need a heart transplant. It's very sudden and has been very hard.