12/9/11

Christmas party: Gift guide for the guys

So you got all the cutes-y stuff for your friends, your mom, and all the other ladies in your life... but if you're like me you may  find it a little harder to shop for men. I'm pleased to have one of my favorite bloggers Beth here to share her guide to shopping for guys.


<><><>

Hi there, I'm Beth and I blog at dot...in the city.  I'm so excited to be part of Rouge & Whimsy's Christmas Party and share this handmade gift guide for the men in your life.  I don't know about you, but the men around me are a challenge to shop for.

My dad, brother and husband are all very unique men.  I divided this gift guide into "types" of men, though I don't believe all men will fit into these categories.  I hope you'll enjoy the selections I've found via Etsy --most of them under $50.
{bread board $30 by vintage home designs} {in search of the perfect burger t-shirt $21 by DOTSshirts} {cheese/dip spreader $12 by jessicaNdesigns}
{running bib hanger $26 by running on the wall} {subway art sign football $23 by Paper Bleu}
{military style messenger bag $34 by The Bare Tree} {santa travel mug cozy $15 by Knotwork} {Star Wars doormat $45 by damngooddoormats}
{leather lunch bag $38 by Homestead Leatherworks} {cereal bowls $52 by NS Pottery}
Thanks for reading and I hope this inspires you to purchase a handmade gift for the men in your life.  I had a lot of fun looking for unique gifts.
<><><>
Thank you so much for sharing Beth. These are fantastic ideas! Happy shopping everyone. And of course, happy Friday! 
xo, Erika

8 comments

  1. These are all such great finds! I especially love the bike messenger bag ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great guide! i like the messenger bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic gift ideas Beth!!
    I always have the hardest time shopping for guys and I always wind up buying them a tee or a cute little figurine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just this morning fretting over what to get my fiance, and you have saved the day. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great gift guide :) hope you can check out my blog for some+vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a rad giveaway, by Kei Jewelery (worn by Kourtney Kardashian, Courtney Cox + VAnessa Hudgens)~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want all these gifts and since i'm not a guy, i'm a weirdo ;)
    great picks beth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finds Beth! =) Love that iphone case!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs