And I hate not following through with something.
I don't make resolutions because I don't want to fail.
But life is about failure and getting back up. It's about growing. We aren't called to be stagnant but to grow and change and learn.
So I made a few resolutions -- nothing big, nothing scary -- just five things that I would like to work on.
1. thankfulness. I am beyond blessed, I really am, and there is no reason to make this a part of my daily life.
2. prayer. what i found on pinterest sums it up. I usually pray as an after-thought to my planning and dissecting and discussing. That should change.
3. house stuffs. there are some rooms I want to paint, some things that need to be fixed, some general projects that I would love to make a reality.
4. saving money. The husband and I aren't necessarily bad at this, but I know we could get better.
5. biz. I have an idea for my etsy shop & indie biz future and I need to make the time and effort to follow through. I promise full disclosure later. :)
what are you planning for next year? i'd love to hear it.