12/13/11

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Swap


At work today we were talking about the post office and the trials and tribulations that sometimes occur there.

But I had to admit to my coworkers wholeheartedly that I still love snail mail -- I really do love sending mail and receiving mail. (This may be partially why I have a handmade shop-- I love mailing things to people!)

So when there was a swap hosted by some of my favorites sandy and ilene, I knew I had to join because honestly, it meant more mail in the mailbox.

I was also really excited to get paired up with Kelly from The Pretty Bee because I was pretty sure I had recently hearted everything in her jewelry shop Linkel Designs. (seriously, go check her shop now.)

Kelly really spoiled me with her swap gift:

First off, hello pretty packaging.


And sweet Christmas card


And oh my goodness the cutest bird ornament ever!


honestly, I don't think he gets packed away with the rest of the decorations.

And so many other goodies-- including my navy gloves (which I've worn every day since), candies, candles, lotion...



and of course my new cute ring from Kelly's shop.


love, love, love it.

anyone else participate in the swap? or any other snail mail lovers out there?

xo, erika

p.s. it's wednesday! that means all downhill to Friday from here!
p.p.s. my shiny red nails are shellac. It was a fun girl-time splurge that I highly recommend. :)

19 comments

  1. Yay! It was fun swapping with you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable goodies! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great package!!! that bird is so fun and i love the ring :) and your nails! i wore red nail polish last week and it totally made me feel like christmas really is coming (since we haven't had any snow yet i feel like it's not really december).

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh loved everything you and your partner gave each other! ! ! !

    dude, WHERE DID YOU GET THE GLOVES YOU GAVE HER?!

    i think next year you and I need to do our own CHWH swap cause I know we would spoil the bajeezus outta each other ha!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the packaging, and the birdie! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun package!!! I too love snail mail! I love Kelly too. Always encouraging to read her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooh!! I love your nail polish color + that beautiful ring!! And that little bird is just TOO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh, i love <3 that ring! it is too cute :) and that little birdie would stay out year round at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, so much pretty in one little box! That ornament is just darling and the ring is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoa that packaging is amazing!!! i love all the stuff you got girl!! thanks for participating in the swap!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great package to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's amazing! Your partner is pretty crafty, huh? And I am a long-time lover of snail mail :)

    Be sure to check out my swap post!

    ~Stop Me if You've Heard This One

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you got a great package! I love that ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The packaging is stunning. And I love the ring! Great gift.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bird is adorable! I need one. :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs