9/7/11

what i love wednesday

I may have mentioned this several times but I was in several weddings this summer...four to be exact.

And while it kept my weekends busy with showers and parties I have to say that I love weddings

I love the planning

the details



the flowers


 the photos



copyright Chantal Andrea photography

and the love that goes into it all.

and I especially loved that I made bridal hair pieces for two of the brides that got married this summer. If you peer closely at the photo above, the gorgeous bride is wearing one of my one-of-a-kind clip.

also, a small dream of mine is to plan weddings...

and this weekend I'm trying out my first foray into wedding flower design. I'll let you know how it goes. :)


linking up!

2 comments

  1. SO wish I'd known you when I was getting married, it'd be so fun to have a one of a kind clip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weddings are so special & i seriously cannot wait to get a Pinterest so i can have a WHOLE board devoted to wedding ideas. YES. it's going to happen. ;)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs