|red lipstick: clinique, top: anthropologie, shorts: gap, sandals: target|
the little things that made me smile this week:1. my husband who I usually don't deserve. He puts up with a lot. Being married to a creative person is a challenge :)
2. Seattle doesn't know it's fall yet. It's been in the mid-80s and I love it! More summer please!
3. Two relaxing nights of TV + crafting. Project Runway and Design Star are my boob tube shows of choice currently.
4. I'm playing florist tomorrow as I prepare for a wedding Saturday. I am SUPER excited about it.
5. A family issue that resolved itself through prayer. :) Basically when one door shut for a family member of mine, another opened. Pretty amazing.
the little things that made me smile on the Internet:
- Elsie's 5 Tips for Staying Inspired.
- Erin's recipe for Spice Cake with Salted Carmel Drizzle. [drool]
- Melisa's grandma started a blog, which I think is the sweetest.
- is it too late in the season to have a lemonade stand? Yes Teacher! inspired me...
- I love Heather's home tours series-- and Jami's is beautiful. :)
p.s. I'm linking up