Lack of sleep + lots of work = crabby erika. (oops)
But I can still count five (and more than five) things that I am thankful for this week:
1. date night with the husband at a fancy-schmancy restaurant (yay for gift cards! we ordered a LOT of food.)
2. next week I'm going to blogsugar! I am nervous. Meeting famous bloggers in person? Butterflies.
3. but before I go to blog sugar, I get to see my best friend (and one of my most dedicated readers) in San Diego. She just posted wedding photos, and maybe they made me tear up, just a little (with happiness of course).
|this is us :)|
4. husband packed a lunch and came to visit me at work! A+ for excellence, husband :)
|we ate on my work's patio. a 17th floor oasis|
5. starting small group again, as well as restarting our addiction to youtube & cheap red wine again. ;)
things I <3 around the internet this week:
1. my mom is a huge design blog reader and she sent me this gray & orange nursery by with two cats. amazing.
2. design sponge before & after: sunny bedroom redo (squeal)
3. this sweet potato "pasta" recipe from beth on dot in the city
4. living in love blog entry. do you follow erin? you should. she is hil.ar.ious.
5. ah i so LOOOVE vintage enamel brooches right now & this guest post tutorial on a is for ampersand is gorgeous.
what did you love this week? and better yet, what are you going to love THIS WEEKEND?
my weekend involves....
a seattle blogger meetup!
a photo shoot of some new stuff for the shop
annnnd sleep. lots o' sleep. it's needed :)