9/30/11

five things friday #6

A full week, full of good things.

My favorites: 

1. blog sugar & meeting people & learning so much. I talk more about it here and you can read others' blog sugar stories over here :)

me & jacqui of baby boy bakery
(jacqui's rocking this headband. she was such good pr for my shop) :)

me & jenelle of rellas bellas
2. seeing my hubs & puppy when I got home from cali. I missed my two favorite boys :)

3. sunshine + fall. It's been gorgeous with just enough crispness in the air. Is it fall where you are yet?

4. feeling inspired to sew + create! I have so good projects that I've started... and I think that the next few weekends I'll be finally finishing them

5. meeting up with Erika of Stitched Simplicity to meet Grace Bonney of Design Sponge. She's adorable, if you were wondering.


5 favorites around the interwebs

1. obscure life lessons on nice girl notes. you know you have 'em too.

2. sunday crossbow-- her haircut and her PUPPY! (going through a should-i-shouldn't-i cut my hair phase)

3. if you wouldn't blog for free-- why would you blog for money? a good thing to think on. :)

4. i read books but the nester turned them into beautiful pieces of art. <3

5. happy 4th blogiversary to young house love! (the very first blog i started reading) they share some great bloggie tips :)

have you seen something online that you love lately -- on your blog or somewhere else? send it to me or write it in the comments. i'd love to include it next week!

p.s. happy friday! if it's your weekend, i'm hoping that you get time to yourself, time with the ones you love and some time to do what you love. 

xo, erika
linking up!
Aisle to Aloha

9 comments

  1. Wow Young House Love is 4? That's insane! I adore that blog!

    Happy weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That headband is so cute!
    Jamie
    HandlingWithGrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a ton of fun! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those links! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so, so much for my beautiful flower. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLOGSUGAR! :D oh, and bloggy peeps like you :) those are my fave things about the week, even though i didn't go to BlogSugar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how I wish I went to blog sugar. totally hoping for 2012!
    i love fall, too and it is definitely setting in around here.
    and i, too, have soooo many sewing projects/crafty things to finish.

    glad i found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that pic of us :) So jealous you went to a design sponge event. Have a great week. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking to me, homegirl! :D

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs