5/27/13

weekend bliss

top: h&m forever ago // necklace: gift // skirt, belt: thrifted // shoes: bcfootwear 

I'm already mourning the loss of my three day weekend. It's the last one I'll get until Labor Day and like most of my weekends go, this one went way too fast and of course, was filled to the brim with unremarkable but such good things.

I'm also mourning the loss of sunshine here. Apparently the tease of summer was just that-- a tease-- and we're back to 50 degrees and more jeans and boots. womp, womp.

Did you have a good weekend? Was it more exciting that my extra Monday of sewing and Netflix?

xo, erika

linking up:  to the style elixir and



8 comments

  1. Your skirt is lovely... and just like you, i always dread the "end" of weekends.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your weekend was lovely! It was in the 50s here Sat/Sun which made for a weird Memorial day weekend. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt! we had terrible rain down here in tacoma. boo!
    kw, ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I feel ya on the tease of summer. It's been so cold, rainy and dreary here. And we're supposed to be opening our pool next week, what the heck!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful skirt!
    I would love for you to link up with my weekly blog hop if you haven't done so yet :)
    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/05/a-blog-hop-and-sun-dress.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt! So cute and beautifully paired with that statement necklace!

    xx

    http://thattallgirlinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this - simple yet cute. And that skirt is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect setting for that outfit! Love the yellow shoes:)

    xo

    Andrea @ Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs