5/8/13

guest post: oatmeal raisin cookies + video


It's Thursday and I think you all probably could use two things:
1) cookies
2) a good giggle

And I am thrilled to offer you both.


Kacie from A Collection of Passions runs an adorable blog chock full of great recipes-- I love this post on meal planning-- and she has a pretty stinkin' cute two-year-old. She and her daughter did a baking video and I highly reccommend you watch it-- especially the outtakes at the end.


You can see and download a printable version of the recipe here!

Go say hi to Kacie (and Gigi) at A Collection of Passions blog, Facebook or Twitter!

xo, erika



2 comments

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs