5/9/13

sell your stuff: influence class



Sometimes I feel like I don't talk a whole lot about my handmade biz on the blog, just like I definitely don't talk about the blog in real life.

But it's all combining on May 16 where I will talk in real life about the selling on Etsy and other online platforms.

I am no expert in this, but I have been active on Etsy for two years and just recently opened a Storenvy shop and I've definitely had my share of successes and failures that has led me to where I am today.

If you have considering selling on Etsy or elsewhere, or currently have a shop or heck just want to see how awkward I can occasionally be in person (or online, rather), I suggest you sign up! It's just $10, I'll take your questions and I'd love for lots of people to be there!

I've even made PDFs for the class, because I'm a nerd like that. I'm sharing one of them, Why Etsy before the class-- you can download it here.

Curious about what I else I'll cover?

- Etsy vs. other online platforms
- Standing out on Etsy
- Tagging and basic SEO
- product photos
- other marketing ideas

Sign up here!
xo, erika


5 comments

  1. I'm so excited you get to do this class, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing and I wish I could go. I am just about to start selling my stuff. Oh well, I am sure that there will be another.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you're doing this! You will be amazing and maybe a little awkward....but no more awkward than I would be :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. go you!! this is awesome erika! i feel you on the awkward part, i'm sure it's an endearing awkwardness :)

    p.s. i am still trying to figure out how to link my email to my comments.. for some reason i just can't find the setting on Blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just wondering... is there still a way to buy into the class, even though it's all done? was there recordings or anything to help us late-comers?

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs