5/5/13

if Seattle gives you sunshine...

If Seattle gives you sunshine and 80 degrees the first weekend of May...


 You head to the beach a mile down the road from your house


And if you head to the beach, you lay in the sun with friends.


If you lay in the sun, you slather on another layer of SPF because it's the first time you've done this in months.


And if you have SPF on, you'll likely still get a sunburn, a small splotchy one, smack dab in the middle of your back.


But even if you get a sunburn,you'll decide it's totally worth it, because you just had a day of sunshine and 80 degrees.

what did you do this weekend?

xo, erika

p.s. I'm selling my sparkly, gold leather clutch for 40% off on Brickyard Buffalo-- limited quantity-- go snag one now!

8 comments

  1. I miss those days. Best Seattle days, hands down! Also, you girls are adorable... and GUNZ! She's blog famous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O we went there today! Even dared get my feet wet in the water ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know if I'm quite ready for 80 degrees or the beach, but I am loving days I don't need a jacket :) Glad you enjoyed the sun this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sun, we had great weather up here too on Vancouver Island! Looks like you had a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i laid in the park all day! the weather was gorgeous. sporting a terrible sunburn today! glad you had a great weekend!
    kelsey, Ladies in Navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also spent all day in the sun and got a sunburn. I guess I thought I was just too good for sunscreen. Ug. Silly me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, a mile from your house?! that's amazing! i noticed that portland has been getting a heat wave too. yay for sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs