7/5/12

friday finds + favorites #6


 did anyone find the middle-of-the-week vacation a little confusing? I definitely felt like Thursday was Monday, but that made today so much better when I realized it was Friday not Tuesday :)

I'm sharing some of my favorite finds and favorites from around the web and in real life. I hope you join me with a few of your favorites too. :)

>> my online loves:


these journals are a gorgeous mix of nature and geometry. via ribbonsquirrel

love these fun new bracelets from twillypop. they'll be in her shop soon but you can snag one at a discount now on her blog.

one of the most gorgeous ikea hacks. ever. love the dipped legs! via the sweet beast


i never wanted to go to finland before now. but oh my swoon-- you can watch the northern lights from these little bubble hotel rooms.

perfect hairstyle for my (often dirty) hair via the beauty department

 >> my real life loves:

a day off midweek! eating so much delicious food. summer has officially arrived in seattle! planning the rouge + whimsy tote fall line. going wakeboarding this weekend! lime- squeezed in drinks, on meat, on everything! finishing a classic book.

I'd love to see what you love! link up your post, not your blog, and please link back to me somewhere b/c it's the nice thing to do. 

xo, erika
 

7 comments

  1. I'm loving those bubbles, wow! And I have to try that hairstyle soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that table!! Have a great weekend Erika!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that knot pony. I need to do that with my perpetually dirty hair :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUCH fun finds!! I would say that i would try that gorgeous hair, but I am seriously hairdo inept...TOTALLY missed the day they handed out great hair skills.

    LOVE the notebooks!

    Thanks so much for featuring my bracelets among so much awesomeness, Erika! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That "dipped" console table is SO pretty!!! What a brilliant idea! And those bracelets are super cute as well. Have a lovely weekend!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I found you on Bloggers Coast to Coast and I'm now following you! I look forward to reading more! Come on by and check out my blog! I would appreciate the follow back! Have a great weekend!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever seen the Northern Lights before? They're absolutely AMAZING.

    Totally want to go to Finland now.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs