7/26/12

friday finds + faves #8


I am real tired.

This week has been a whopper. a big mac?

whatever.

it's been a lot of late nights and to be honest, more late nights are on the way as i try to get shop stuffs done before I hit the lake for a family vacay next week.

so if I seem scattered, it's because I am. :) ha.

but I must say, the husband has been rocking the socks off me, making dinner and helping me out. And the monster doggie has not ingested anything too serious this week**. So everything is good.

And in my spare time, here's a few of the things I've loved on the internets.

love on the webs:

>> old-timey olympics photos 


>>this skirt diy from caroline. (i have so many diys... and so little time for them all! there needs to be a holiday dedicated to diys... someone petition for that.)


 >> color-blocked hot pads diy

other linkies...

>>life lessons from smart ladies

>>is it toasty where you are? (midwest, i'm talking to you). check out these photos of antarctica.

>> do you read the dot in the city blog? you should. beth's got good stuff... like her series on summer style on a budget. (series after my own heart.)

>> other ladies that grace my sidebar that you should check out (those who are fond of hanging out in the google reader or reading through your smart phone.) this crafty seamstress // this sweetheart // this songstress // this designer lady // this dear beauty // this sweet mama

love in real life:

the new target that opened in downtown seattle, next to my day job. (uh-oh) // sunshine! // dates with the husband // etsy sales // good books to read on the bus // laughter // tomorrow a massage appt.!

what are you loving? come link up! all i ask is that somewhere you link back to me, just cuz that's nice to do. :)

xo, erika
 


**did I ever mention that the corgi monster ate a tampon last week? cuz he did. and we went to emergency vet at midnight. tops the list for weird outings with the husband and dog...

5 comments

  1. So sorry it's been a doozie of a week. Hang in there, friend!
    And thanks for the shout out for my series! I love the old school Olympic photos :) Can't wait to read more of your links!
    Hope you have a somewhat relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that sounds a little nuts! But hey, time on the lake will be awesome, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://chellesroom.blogspot.com/2012/07/friday-finds-and-favorites-1.html
    did one today! yay! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt!! I am so signing that petition for a DIY Day. :) Have a great weekend girl!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have a target right near my job -it's so easy to go over at lunch! it's dangerous - watch out!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs