7/16/12

new items in the shop!

happy monday!

I am super excited about the new items I just added to the shop...


I thought it was time to get on the ombre trend. These fun 10 inch foldover clutches feature bright dyed ombre fabric and a bold brass zipper. They're perfect for going out and special occasions, or throw them in a big bag to organize your stuff.

This line is a limited edition-- so snag 'em while you can!

They're currently listed for $28 in the shop


I'm kind in love with pairing spring colors with gray right now-- especially these two hues: peach and mint! Each has a gray floral lining and leather straps. These bags are durable; I use mine everyday to cart around all my stuff. They measure 12 1/2 by 14 1/2 inches and can even carry a laptop.

These guys are $50 each in the shop.

And because I love you all and love summer, get 15% through Wednesday, July 18 with the code "SUMMERTIME."

xo, erika

13 comments

  1. I love your new designs, Erika! Seriously, the sherbet totes are so beautiful and I can't decide which one I like more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I LOVE your new designs! So pretty. :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are gorgeous! i DO need a new bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so pretty!! You are so talented Erika!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mint green tote!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are sooo cute! All of them. :)) Andddd I love the new layout of your blog btw. ;) Happy Monday Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am seriously GROWLING over the fact that I already spent my allotted fun money. Grr, I want a clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh these are great!
    i think i need one...

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww I love the clutch designs! Do you ship to the UK?


    raspberrykitsch.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Love them!

    Christen
    www.anunordinaryhello.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all of them - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhhh i LOVE the totes and the ombre!! pretty pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs