4/1/13

recipe: gourmet grilled cheese

Hey there! My name is Julie and I blog over at Julie Ann Art. Since Erika is frolicking around Europe (lucky!!) I thought I would help you celebrate National Grilled Cheese month (April 12 is National Grilled Cheese Day)! I have three nomnom grilled cheese recipes and they are all quite different so at least one of them should tantalize a taste bud or two! I am all for throwing ingredients on some bread in a frying pan and ending up with a gooey, yet crunchy, delicious masterpiece.
Margherita Grilled Cheese
You can't go wrong with this classic combo!

Bread
Tomato
Basil
Mozzarella Cheese

Ok this is amazing. Period.

Avocado
Spinach
Pesto
Mozarella Cheese
Goat Cheese

Pear Gorganzola Grilled Cheese
Interesting sweet twist!

Sliced Pear
Gorgonzola
Dijon Mustard
Honey
Candied Walnuts
(I added dried cranberries too)
Pile ingredients onto a slice of bread and grill that baby in an oiled hot frying pan! I paired them with some tomato basil soup and it made a great lunch for us this weekend! We both tried each recipe. My boyfriend's fav is the Margherita and mine is the Green Goddess. What's yours? :]


7 comments

  1. These all look so delicious! Can't wait to try these out! :)

    xx Denysia Yu
    http://denysiayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! I really want to try the green goddess one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. delicious looking Julie! i can't decide which one to make first! going to have to have one on tuesday, one on wednesday and one on thursday! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look simply scrumptious!! Definitely trying at least one for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! These all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs