4/10/13

sponsor love: shillcat

I'm interrupting the Europe recap posts to talk about accessories. I don't know what it is but this spring I am loving bracelets to pile on my arms, bright purses, and bold necklaces. I'm excited to share with you a new accessory shop, Shillcat, that showcases all of that.



Shillcat has gorgeous, bright accessories and is run by Lana, who explained how she started this new shop.
Ever since I was a little girl, I’ve had a strong interest and passion for fashion design, but only about one year ago I decided to start Shillcat when I was dignosed with a kind of brain tumor which has
prevented me working out of my house. One thing led to another and then I am here working hard to offer to my clients the latest in terms of fashion and quality!

Our slogan is “Your style in own beautiful way," which reveals much about our culture.We believes that fashion trends should be explored, not forced upon you. Our style guarantees to help every woman out. Style should never be complicated, and it should be an expression of you, something
that excites you, and helps you demonstrate to the world your creativity, and who you are."

These are a few of things I'm eying at Shillcat:





Lana is offering 15 percent off to rouge and whimsy readers so you can stock up on some spring accessories. Most of her prices are pretty reasonable, and with a discount, they're an absolute steal. :)

Connect with Shillcat on facebook // blog // twitter // pinterest





what are your favorite accessories for spring?

xo, erika

1 comment

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs