4/4/13

the list: april

Every month I share a little bit about what the month has been and what I'm looking forward to the next month...

to be honest, this month has just been Europe. Granted, I didn't leave until March 20, but as soon as it turned March 1, I could hardly think of anything else but travel.

And it's amazing what I jammed into those last two weeks of the month:

England:
France:


Scotland:


As much as I loved the two week trip (and to be honest, the husband and I are already dreaming up Europe trip 2.0), I'm looking forward to a quieter April.

April will be for (hopefully) spring weather, gardening, my birthday (and the husband's!) and more projects I have up my sleeve. :)

How was your March? And what are you looking forward to in April? (Besides my birthday, of course, wink wink.)

Share your list! Every first Friday of the month Beth and I  will be sharing our favorite things from the past month and what we're looking forward to in the new month. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be long, it can just be what the link-up is: a list.

When you link up, please link a relevant post and link back to Beth or I somewhere on your blog. And be sure to come see what others are sharing as well. :)
xo, erika
 photo /></a></div>
<form>
<div style=
 

8 comments

  1. I know we chatted a bit via email before you left and you were so excited, it was fun seeing the places you visited through instagram! I hope you had an amazing time friend, see you at the pdx bloggers meet up I hope? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous photos! did you love edinburgh so much? I went there 5 years ago for my best friend's wedding and fell in love with it! I am happy you're back...missed you around here :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, Erika! I've loved following along via IG :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing photos from your trip!! Did you clumb up Arthur's Seat in Edinburgh?

    I highly recommend Italy for Europe 2.0!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to lilacs hopefully starting to bloom in April, the truest sign of Spring. Looks like it was an amazing adventure!!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh I want to see a MILLION more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photos and like krysten, i want to see more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. lucky girl! I'm hoping to head over the the Czech rep.in May :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs