4/25/13

etsy finds: all that sparkles

I spend a lot of time on Etsy-- not just working on my shop but also window shopping and I nearly always can find one or five things that catch my eye. These are my current faves:
1. Turquoise geometric hexagon stud earrings by Vivid by Esther // I love these nearly every pair of earrings in this shop!

2. Gold dipped amthyst by HFinn Jewelry // I am seeing natural stones everywhere but I can't resist this gold-dipped stone!

3. Resin bangle bracelet by daimblond // The gold flakes in the hand-formed resin are stunning and would be awesome stacked.

4. Mint green studs with gold foil by The Purple Balloon  // Mint and gold, need I say more?

5.  Delicate Raw Brass Triangle Necklace by Catabot // I love simple, minimal jewelry and this shop has amazing pieces. Also, if you're eying anything in the shop, the owner Cathy is generously offering free domestic shipping to r & w readers with the code CATABOT29... and her prices are already pretty reasonable. I may have to give in...


Do you have any favorites or favorite shops on Etsy?


xo, erika

7 comments

  1. I love all your picks! Thanks for the shout out :) I am also loving that little arrow necklace! Happy I found your blog, too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove those geometric studs! the color + shape is so great. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful stuff, that amethyst necklace is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your picks, especially those studs! They are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erika!
    I just found your blog and I am in love, it is so adorable! I am always excited when I find other Seattle bloggers!
    xxoo
    Jordyn
    www.thefairyprincessdiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so many favorite shops and items on Etsy! You can see them here if you're interested: https://www.etsy.com/people/JayTheJedi/favorites?type=shops

    I love that amethyst and all of the gold flakes! I am so in love with mineral and crystal jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs