4/11/13

what i love right now

 

a few things I'm loving right now...
1. breathe deep yogi tea. I am suffering from a nasty cold, or maybe nasty allergies and this tea is one of the things that is saving me. Unlike other medicinal teas (throat coat anyone? yuck!), breathe deep actually tastes good. Yogi teas are some of my absolute favorites and whenever they're on sale, I have to snag a box or two. 

2. my kindle. I don't know what took me so long but I am absolutely obsessed with my kindle. It's so convenient and just plain wonderful and fuels my love of reading even more than before. It was so great to have on Europe, and it's awesome for my daily commute!

3. bittersweet by Shauna Niequist. I'm currently reading this and I just love it. I have read cold tangerines previously by Shauna, and I just love her take on faith, on life and just so many things. She's honest, not preachy, and sometimes downright hilarious. 

4. spring flowers! I love cheery daffodils, tulips and cherry blossoms that are filling my neighborhood! (of course, they could be the reason for all my sinus sufferings...)

I am also loving that it's almost the weekend! I think it's going to be a busy one, but I'm still looking forward to it. The first week back at the day job after vacation is always a tough transition. :)

What are you loving right now?

xo, erika



6 comments

  1. Ohh I can't decide if I want a Kindle or not! I really like actual books, but the convenience of the Kindle's size really appeals to me... much easier to slip into a bag!

    I'm loving maple syrup and almond milk in my porridge, trying out new exercise classes (loved Zumba, definitely not a natural dancer though!) and Victoria Wood's documentary on tea (not sure you can see it outside the UK though - sorry!)

    Also loving the arrival of Spring - lighter and longer days plus a need for less layers!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read about that author for the first time on Ilene's blog! Thinking I'd like to check out Cld Tangerines. Jealous of your spring flowers! At least we're getting plenty of rain right now to bring on the May flowers. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon friend! xo JA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love yogi tea!!! I hope you're feel better Erika!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing such great things about Shauna and I can't wait to get into one of her books :) I don't usually care for medicinal teas, so it's good to gear you recommend that one. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree; Throat Coat is the worst! And I'm also loving the pretty spring flowers :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs