5/28/12

say hi to abbey

Blouse, pants, belt: LOFT. Hat: Target. Shades: Anthropologie.

Hello, Rouge & Whimsy friends! I am Abbey from Along Abbey Road, a personal style and lifestyle blog mixed with bits of ridiculousness. So happy to be here today! Erika is just the cutest and that hair. Oh how I envy that gorgeous hair!

A little about me...

I've been married for 3 years to my awesome husband, Matt. We have a studly 4 month old, Luke. We are obsessed with Disneyland. I eat Oreos like nobody's business. Matt does exceptional made up Broadway performances. Luke's full-time job is giggling and squawking. One might say it's quite the circus over here.

Be sure to stop by Along Abbey Road for more silly anecdotes and fun moments!
<><><>

Okay Abbey *blush* thanks for the compliment but girl, you  have great hair!

 To see more of Abbey and to see what I wore on her blog.. (it's funny, we both chose leopard)... head on over here.

xo, erika

4 comments

  1. Oh, you silly girls. You BOTH are gorgeous! ;)

    Abbey, your blog sounds so fun! Heading over right. now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her blog!!!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs