5/9/12

saturday brunch style

Do you ever see an absolutely adorable place-- somewhere you MUST visit?

That's what happened with this brunch place. I was at a pizza place and across the street, a red and gray cafe called my name. When I ran to press my nose against the glass, I could not get over the adorable features (subway tile! wood rafters!), so I told the husband that we were going to brunch that weekend. No ifs, ands or buts.

And I was going to wear a brunch-worthy dress.






good friends

waiting for a table is always better with good coffee
 
 i'm a sucker for water in cute bottles
baked eggs. delicious

 If you live in the Seattle area, or ever visit Seattle, I highly recommend The Fat Hen for breakfast, brunch, or whenever.

xo, erika

linking up with the pleated poppy.




13 comments

  1. Um...looks wonderful!!!

    And your outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming breakfast restaurants are my absolute favorite! You look totally adorable, and I'm glad you had a fun brunch.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds wonderful! and I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my! that place looks amazing!
    love me a good brunch place.

    happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos...and your outfit is totally brunch worthy :) love it all! and want to go to seattle more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That place looks awesome. And I love the name =-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also a sucker for the aesthetics of a cute brunch place; gets me every time! Not complaining though.
    Also, you two are SO cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That place looks sooo good! And who could resist a good cup of coffee?? I can't wait til I move to Seattle a the end of summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brunch is my fave! This place looks adorable and the food delicious. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable outfit and those eggs look amazing.

    We have a real dearth of fab brunch areas in our neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that place looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is such a cute outfit, and I also love the way you did your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have a new place opening up here called The Black Bear Diner. SO excited! It's so close and I checked their online menu and they have everything - including vegetarian/vegan friendly meals! Booyah!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs