5/25/12

friday finds + favorites: first link-up



I'm so excited to have you join me & link up this week! Each week, join me to share your favorite things online & off.

what I'm loving: 

this colorful dress from nordstrom 

i love window seats. via design sponge

painted stripes on a tee via cotton & curls (someday when I have time...)

other things:
- this story about amazing trader joes employees
- having friday off + flying to see family 
- we are taking care of my parents' corgi bridget right now and honestly the only thing funnier than one corgi is two corgis. 
- lack of sleep but a remarkable energy of tons of sleep. not sure why, just gonna go with it.

share your favorites finds & favorites!
please link to your post & please link back here either with the button or with a text link. thanks :)








xo, erika 

8 comments

  1. umm...Erika? I really didn't want to start off this Friday by crying. Just FYI.
    :)
    That story about the gal over at Trader Joe's was the most touching thing I've read in a while!! I love hearing stories about people helping people who really need it.
    I hope you have a fantastic Friday friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous! Lovin the summer stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so cute! And, could Trader Joes be any more perfect?? have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing my story, Erika! Hope you have a fantastic long weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, corgis are so cute! have fun with 2 of them. ;)

    happy Friday, Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving that dress. I think I need to find my way to the nearest Nordys :)

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs