5/17/12

friday finds + # 4


to be completely honest I don't know what number friday finds is ... but four sounded like a good number.

 is this not magical?
source

 need this.

i have never wanted a watch so bad. or even ever wanted a watch, for that matter.

one of the most beautiful posts I've read in a long time. 

love this-- what your netflix says about you. (of course mine says I have a split personality because I share an account with my two brothers, my husband and my parents...)

real life stuff i love: making exercise more of a priority. my rhubarb liqueur is actually good. bridal shower this weekend. memorial day next weekend. sunshine!!

xo, erika

p.s. quick question. what if this was a link-up? would you guys come hang out and link up your blogs? (to be honest, I have this fear that if I offer it no one will come -- kind of like a party you throw but no one shows.)  I can't promise food or drink, but I can provide fun! :)




10 comments

  1. I love that polka dot dress! I've been searching the thrift stores for a polka dot skirt or dress forever! And I definitely need to make exercise a bigger priority too. So far I'm seriously lacking motivation!

    I think a link up is a good idea! The thing with link-ups is that sometimes it takes a bit of time for word to get out. I would definitely be interested in linking up though! One idea you might consider is having the link-up only once or twice a month.

    Have a great weekend Erika!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Erika, that dress is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would definitely link up with your blog - I love your picks!

    Happy weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay that dress is SO perfect! And I kind of want that watch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes to a linkup!
    i love the beautiful post...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think i HAVE to buy that watch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would def. do a link up! That would give me a set post to do on Fridays, and that would be a good thing! That's a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added that watch to my Pinterest not long ago! It's so cute. I'm not a watch person either, but for this one I'll make an exception.

    I've also been making exercise more of a priority and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks, sweet friend! that you linked back to me means the world!

    and i would totally do a friday link up. LOVE the idea!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs