2/27/12

little getaway

sometimes you have to get away from it. away from the city. And even though Seattle is not that big, and we live on the very northern outskirts, it felt good to drive the two hours north to a tiny coastal town.



hotel lobby and dining room. i love that fireplace (our room had one too!)


 we love exploring local breweries. 

 always a good sign


 the husband loves vintage sports stuff-- especially if its his favorite sports teams

if only I had somewhere to wear it to!


 what did you do this weekend? 

xo, erika

p.s. it's not too late to sponsor! i have one small ad left, and a few medium and large.

FindingBeautyintheOrdinary.com

15 comments

  1. I agree. Seattle does get busy sometime, even for a medium-sized town. It's always nice to get away.
    Seattle Beauty and Fashion Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. l.o.v.e. that fireplace. in my dream home, i'll have one like that in my library. ;) i'll be going to seattle in june (first time to the west coast!)- any places i see /visit/eat at before i leave there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great weekend! I so need a getaway soon. Loving that blue hat too. So so so precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely weekend getaway for sure! I had the opposite of a relaxing weekend, seems I just ran from one thing to the next. Oh well, I'm taking Fri/Mon off so I have a four day weekend coming up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that purple hat! And your cowl + jacket are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like a fun weekend in a fabulous atmosphere:) I feel more inspired just looking at that fireplace:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is where I think it is you were in my neck of the woods!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. u just moved from washington! where do you live!? lovely blog you have here, lady! now following! and thanks for saying hi today <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW FUN! Getaways are SO IMPORTANT in a marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That fireplace is so welcoming!

    ReplyDelete

oh that's so nice of you to say hi :)
i read every comment and would love to respond to you as well! if you have a question for me-- make sure your email is linked to your blogger account so I can get back to you or leave your email so I can get in touch! (see how to do so here!)

Theme created by Andrea Mehner Designs